Support John Ed Mathison | Leadership Ministries
How Finances Will Be Used
All honorariums received for preaching/teaching services offered by John Ed will go to the budget of the John Ed Mathison Leadership Ministries. Financial support for the John Ed Mathison Leadership Ministries will be used in the following ways:
- To fund the cost of developing and implementing seminars and training events.
- To give scholarships to younger pastors who might not be able to afford some of the seminars in the United States.
- To help fund other seminar/Conference opportunities for pastors.
- To cover expenses when participating in training opportunities for pastors in other nations. Some of these will attract 3,000 pastors, and many of them will need financial assistance.
- To cover salaries for employees and contract workers.
- To cover administrative, office, and support expenses of the ministry.
- To support social media ministry.
- Archive of YouTube sermons, Got a Minute videos, daily audio devotionals, and seminars content.
How to make Tax Deductible Financial Contributions
- Click here to make a donation now!
- Designation from a Charitable Foundation
- Gifts of stock or real estate
- Gifts should be sent to:
John Ed Mathison Leadership Ministries
JAM Executive Suite 4
4131 Carmichael Road
Montgomery, AL 36106
Satisfying Your Soul's Thirst For More — Books & Devotionals
Sign Up today for our Daily Newsletter & Weekly Blog from John Ed!